HYBRID WORK IMPLEMENTATION – Not for Profit sector
- Moving away from the pandemic, our not-for-profit client chose to shift from temporary hybrid work ambiguity to embedding permanent hybrid and flexible working policies.
What We Did:
- Over a series of engagements with leaders, stakeholders and staff, we designed a principles-based approach to hybrid and flexible working.
- Curve Group developed a Change Management Timeline in collaboration with our client to ensure a high-level understanding of the change process and sensitive periods where leaders would need to ensure presence and engagement with staff.
- A framework and guideposts for intentional application were developed, and a number of workshops held to empower middle managers.
- Middle managers and their teams now had the tools, resources and coaching to reach considered decisions about collective and individual working arrangements.