FUNCTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS REVIEW – Education/Tertiary sectorOrganisational Review and Design
- Curve Group partnered with one of the highest-ranking public Universities in QLD to analysis their current ways of working, roles and structure and functionality across their student administration service.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders across faculties, schools and the service area itself, the project sought to prioritise essential functions, achieve alignment of roles and level of resourcing, and ensure standards and procedures foster a culture and performance that enhances greater effectiveness.
What We Did:
- Through a series of engagements with directors, team leaders, managers, and heads of schools, we conducted workshops and interviews to gain a holistic understanding of the current and desired structure of the University.
- We also conducted an all-staff workshop to gather their thoughts and views. This workshop was supplemented with a post workshop survey and use of engagement technology during the workshop.
- After synthesizing a wide array of data across many different sectors, we presented our report and implementation plan to the Vice Chancellor and Executive for endorsement and final input.
- They are now consulting with us to arrange support in the implementation process.