- October 15, 2015
- Posted by: Curve Group
- Category: Events
“It is open to discussion whether OD is up to the task of facilitating the changes that organisations need to exist and thrive in the world today.” (Cummings & Worley, 2014)
We’re thrilled to launch Curve Group’s Supernova Series with a panel discussion bringing together leading organisation development (OD) practitioners to explore where the field has come and where it is going including the:
- Business rationale for investing in OD
- Internal and external forces shaping the profession, plus top predictions for what’s next
- Relationship between OD and the broader HR function
- Non-negotiable “must have” skills every OD practitioner needs in their toolkit.
Your Supernova Panel includes:
- Elizabeth Compton, General Manager, Capability at NAB
- Amanda Green, General Manager – People, Culture & Performance at Richmond Football Club
- Andrew Jenkins, Organisation Development Manager at Australia Post
- Paul Starr, General Manager, HR Corporate at Orora
When: 7.30am – 9.30am, Tuesday 17th November 2015
Where: Level 1, The Olsen – 637-641, Chapel Street, South Yarra
Getting There: The Olsen is easily accessed by a range of transport options.
- 550m from South Yarra Train Station, 4 mins to the City Loop
- On the Number 8 & 78 Tram Routes
- On site cab rank plus Early Bird car parking at 670 Chapel St
Cost: $30 / person
Light breakfast & refreshments included
Click here to register – limited to 50 places only – first in best dressed.
We’d love to see you there!
For more information contact Justine La Roche: firstname.lastname@example.org