The Supernova Series: Making People Experience Matter
- December 11, 2018
We are excited to announce our next session:
Tuesday 11th November
At Curve Group, we are committed to bringing you perspectives on the latest trends and emergent practices across the fields of people, culture and change. As conduits of knowledge, our last Supernova event for the year will have a special focus on a clear emergent and current practice area, that of PeopleExperience. This session will be dedicated to helping explore and answer the following questions:
- What is the “People Experience” concept or methodology and where and how is it being applied?
- What is the role of Business leaders, HR/OD and Change professionals in influencing an employee’s overall experience?
- What are some real-life examples of how organisations have managed to really influence the experience elements that matter to the front line? What can we learn from this?
- How can we connect “People Experience” to all current fields of people, culture and change practice?
You can expect an interactive session, with expert discussion hosts that will ensure that this is one Supernova event to no miss.
If you need any further incentive, this event will also be a small celebration of Curve Group’s 10-year Anniversary. We will mark this important milestone by sharing something with each of our attendees.
Book your tickets here.
Come along, grab a beautiful bite to eat and let’s celebrate the end of a special year.
Mingle. Grab a coffee and croissant. Learn with us.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
ACMI is easily accessed by a range of transport options:
- 400m from Flinders St Train Station
- On the Number 1,16,3,6,64,67,72,8,5 Tram Routes
- Parking available at Federation Square
- Cab Rank accessible from Flinders Street Station, at Swanston Street
The easiest way to access the Lightwell and the Cube is via Flinders Street, you will see two Curve Group flags to help you identify the Flinders Street entrance.